My australian adventure
When I was a kid, I was taught that Australia was the only country to also be a continent. I was told about its unique fauna and flora. I fell in love with the heaps of weird animals :
– The platypus, the weirdest animal ever, a real joke of mother nature : a duck’s jaw, a beaver’s tail, and otter’s legs.
– The koala : it only eats Eucalyptus. And as Eucalyptus is not full of energy, the koala spend his life to sleep and eat.
– The kangaroo : it’s an animal wich love boxing. If you mess up with it, right hook. Bogan of the animal world.
– The wombat : animal that has the most weirdo defensive mode in the world. I quote wikipedia: « His bottom is very powerful. It is used especially to crush his opponents against the walls of his den. » This animal crushes his enemies with his big butt! How badass is that ?
When I grew up, Australia made me dream for its beautiful tanned boys, surfing, beaches and the sun.
And one day I decided to go there.
As a travel addict, I get adapted easily everywhere I go. I generally go with the flow. But there, for the first time, I really felt like I belong there. Australian are cool, a completly different state of mind. They respect the rules, are open-minded and very helpfull. There is also heaps of backpackers there to leave the australian adventure, you can meet people from all over the world there !
If tomorrow I have the occasion of leaving to Australia for a year, I’m gonna do like every single backpacker : buy a combi and leave on the roads ! And I won’t forget my surfboard of course.
My dream jobs ? I would chear up Koalas, I will cuddle them when they will have problems. I’ll be a surf chamion. And of course I’ll do some fruit picking, to extend my visa and do it all over again !
Hugo, Marc, Jérôme, come on, bring me with you ! I’m able to make you some crepes even in Australia, and it’s not that easy !
- I’m ready for Australia !
– The website of Tourism Australia : australia.com