Through speaking with other travelers, I discover places that I did not even suspect existed, places which are off the beaten track, where I’d love to go:
1. The Zhangjiajie park in China-the landscapes of Avatar
2. The Uyuni salt flats in Bolivia
3. Uluru in Australia:
4. The Sahara, the largest desert in the world:
I love deserts, especially this one in Dubai , so I’d love to go see the Sahara.
5. The Ice Canyon in Greenland
6. The Machu Picchu in Peru:
7. The Himalaya in Nepal: The roof of the world
8. Marieta Island: The hidden beach
9. The Danakil Depression in Ehtiopia: I’ve been to Ethiopia, but not to the Afar depression. It is an extreme scenery where sulfur lakes and an active volcano rub against each other.
10. Hang Son Doong, the largest cave in the world
I also got some of my inspiration in this super cool book:
1000 travel ideas from Lonely Planet
Check out Ludovic’s most beautiful landscapes as well: http://www.ludovichubler.com/fr/tour-du-monde-en-stop/94-les-meilleurs-moments-du-tour/136-11-les-plus-beaux-paysages.html
The most beautiful place where I’ve already been is the Blue Lagoon in Rangiroa. A blue, ultra-clear water, an aquatic fauna which does not shy away, and very friendly black tip sharks!
What about you, what is your little piece of heaven? The place you dream of going, or the place which already got you dreaming?